Walk In Clinic Near Me. Brooklyn. Astoria. Bronx. Hicksville.
Statcare walk-in clinic is an urgent care walk-in clinic in Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); and the Bronx at E. 174th Street. Wondering when to seek urgent care services? Click to find out if when to come to Statcare!
All our walk-in clinic locations are certified by the UCAOA and the medical visit charges are covered by your health plan.
The Statcare Difference
Statcare Walk-In Clinic is committed to providing great service. Statcare Walk In Clinic is a place you can trust:
- Statcare walk-in clinic has been in business 10 years.
- Statcare walk-in clinic has 3500+ 5-Star reviews on Best Local & Google Business, more than anyone else!
- Statcare has transparent pricing – we list our prices. Statcare charges only $100 for those who want to pay for their medical care themselves.
- Statcare is In Network with almost all plans – you will not be surprised to receive an “out-of network” bill!
- Statcare providers have handled millions of walk-in medical care visits – Experience you can count on!
- Statcare walk-in clinic locations have easy parking and easy access via public transport – Access you can’t beat!
- Statcare has a full-service dedicated After Care Department – we never stop taking care of our customers!Feeling Sick? Why wait? Call us now! Too sick to come in? Statcare walk-in clinic now offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home! Schedule your Telemedicine visit now!Statcare walk-in medical clinic is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Statcare walk-in clinic treats adults and children above 2 years of age. Statcare is staffed by experienced emergency room providers and we have a digital X-ray machine on-site.Statcare walk-in clinic is in-network as an urgent care facility with most insurance plans. Statcare accepts most major plans (HIP, GHI, Emblem Health, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oxford, United, etc.)
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Statcare Walk-in Clinic
- Credibility: Statcare walk-in clinic is a true urgent care clinic. Others call themselves urgent care even when they are not. We don’t claim to be something we’re not. Statcare (JPR Urgent Care) is certified, approved, and in-network for all major insurance plans.
- Best Quality: We have an expertise like no other in the Hicksville, Astoria, Bronx, and Brooklyn neighborhoods. Statcare walk in clinic is owned and staffed by emergency care professionals with extensive emergency walk-in care and urgent care experience. Our walk-in clinic medical facilities are clean and modern. Our walk-in clinic staff cares about your well-being. Come and experience our caring!
- Convenience: Statcare walk in clinic now offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home! Schedule your Telemedicine visit now! It used to be that your schedule revolved around the doctor’s. Not anymore! Statcare walk-in clinic is more convenient than going to a primary care physician or a pediatrician – get immediate walk-in care without an appointment, anytime, all 7 days a week! Plus, Statcare is open in the evening and on weekends, 365 days a year, including Saturdays, Sundays, and all holidays. Statcare has its own on-site parking and it’s free.
- Comprehensive Care: We see children of all ages. Statcare walk-in clinic is a one-stop-shop for your entire family!
- Savings: Emergency care at Statcare walk n clinic is more affordable than the ER. Even if you don’t have insurance, our costs are one-fifth of an emergency room’s costs. Small business owners use us for themselves and their employees all the time.
- Pay Less: Urgent care co-pays are less than ER co-pays.
- No Waiting For Appts: Statcare walk in clinic now offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home! Schedule your Telemedicine visit now! Just walk in and be seen right away. Pre-register online and get seen faster!
- No Appointments Necessary: Statcare walk-in clinic is completely hassle-free. Statcare does not require an appointment. Feeling sick and want to be seen? Just walk in!
- Service: We are a small business, not a large corporation. Experience our personalized service now. Your insurance is paying for the urgent care visit. Why subject yourself to suffering poor service at local emergency rooms that are geared to seeing people with life-threatening illnesses first. At Statcare walk-in clinic, you are our priority. You and your family deserve better!
- Best Choice, Hands-down: Statcare walk-in clinics in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and Bronx provide much better care and better service than the insurance-owned and capitated centers in Queens-Long Island whose priority is their own bottom line, not you! Statcare walk-in clinic is also a better choice than the local ER. If your medical problem is not life-threatening, then Statcare walk-in clinic is the place to come to!
We are open 365 days a year, including weekends and all holidays!
Statcare serves the Long Island residents of Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, and Brooklyn, as well as the Bronx in NYC. If you have any questions about any conditions we treat or services we offer, call (917) 310-3371 today.