Statcare Urgent Care
About Statcare Urgent Medical Care
For those needing convenient, flexible and reliable urgent care medical service within the New York area, look no further–Statcare has you covered. With five NYC locations (Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); and The Bronx at E. 174th Street), Statcare provides solutions with or without insurance.
The Statcare Difference
About Telemedicine Services
Telemedicine Services allow you to receive the same great emergency care from the comfort of your home! Statcare Telemedicine Services offers medical advice and medicine prescriptions from a certified doctor without needing to wait in a hospital room or office (this works especially well for pediatric urgent care). Call and schedule your Telemedicine visit today!
Our Mission Statement
At Statcare Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic, our mission is to provide you with the best experience in high-quality urgent care, emergency care and routine medical care without the wait.
Statcare Urgent Care Services
- Evaluation and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions and minor injuries
- Rapid strep test, MonoSpot, Pregnancy tests, drug screenings
- Stitches for cuts and wound care (incl. Dermabond and Steri-Strips)
- X-Rays for fractures, dislocations and other orthopedic conditions
- Routine vaccines including Tetanus/Tdap vaccine, Varicella/chicken pox, MMR, Hep. B vaccine, Pneumonia vaccine, Flu vaccine
- Ingrown toenail removal
- IV Fluids for dehydration, food poisoning and diarrhea
- IV antibiotics, Blood tests including titers
- Prescription refills, specialist referrals including CT Scans & MRI’s
- TB screening with PPD Test, and 2-step PPD testing (Mantoux tuberculosis skin test)
- DMV Eye Exam
- DOT Physicals, DOT card for CDL (new and renewal)
- School physicals, summer camp physicals, sports physicals, insurance physicals
- Burn care
- Incision and drainage (I&D) of abscesses
- Confidential STD testing and HIV test
- USCIS Immigration Physicals for Green Card, by USCIS-certified civil surgeons
- Nebulizer treatment for Asthma
- Suboxone and Sublocade therapy
- Blood and urine toxicology screenings
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Travel Clinic, Typhoid and Yellow Fever vaccinations
- Ear wax removal
- Removal and extraction of foreign body from eyes, ears, nose, and skin, including insect stings
- FAA Physicals for Pilots
- Occupational Medicine: Drug/tox screening, pre-employment physicals, on-the-job injuries, return-to-work physicals, hearing and vision screening, Concussion Protocols
- Blood tests for cholesterol, thyroid, PSA, and more
- Diabetes screening with 3 Hour GTT
- EKGs, echocardiograms, and spirometry for lung function
- Cardiac risk assessment
- Obesity treatment and weight loss
- Dermatology and skin-care
- Blood Group testing
- Women’s Health: Pap smears, pelvic exams, breast exams
Statcare Urgent Care Accepts Most Insurance Plans
Check the insurance page for a complete list of insurance plans Statcare Urgent Care accepts. Since our walk-in urgent care centers are NOT the same, you MUST ask your insurer. Statcare walk-in clinic is the first and only stand-alone certified urgent care center in the Hicksville, NY area (your #1 choice for quality urgent care since 2008). Statcare has locations in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx; urgent care centers attached to hospital ERs bill at the ERrates. Medical facilities do not need to have a specialized certification to call themselves an urgent care. Thus, these urgent care centers may refuse to see children under a certain age, and may not be open for extended hours or on holidays/weekends.
Statcare walk-in clinic is listed by all major insurance companies as their participating and preferred urgent care; other places list themselves as a “participating provider”.
As a certified urgent care clinic under your health plan, you don’t need to worry–your health insurance plan will cover our urgent care services.
Who Statcare Serves
Statcare serves residents of Queens, Brooklyn, Co-Op City Bronx, and numerous Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) communities. Our patients come from Hicksville, Wantagh, Commack, Bethpage, Levittown, Hempstead, Massapequa, Plainview, Deer Park, Westbury, Syosset, Dix Hills, Bellmore, Bayville, Merrick, Melville, Oyster Bay, Huntington, Smithtown, Islip, Babylon, Seaford, Freeport, Mutton Town, Stony Brook, Centereach, Great Neck, Port Washington, Mineola, Roslyn, East Hills, New Hyde Park, and other Long Island communities. Statcare urgent care sees patients in Queens from East Elmhurst, Long Island City, Astoria, Woodside, Sunnyside, Corona, and Jackson Heights.