Urgent Care Near Me
Statcare Urgent Care
Statcare provides convenient, flexible and reliable urgent care medical service within the New York metro area. Statcare has five NYC area locations (Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); and The Bronx at E. 174th Street). Statcare accepts Managed Medicaid Plans to provide much needed and timely accessibility to healthcare services. If you don’t have insurance, check out our charges-fees for urgent care and other medical services – we pride ourselves for transparency in healthcare costs and our fees are very reasonable.
The Statcare Difference
About Telemedicine Services
Telemedicine Services allow you to receive the same great care from the comfort of your home! Statcare Telemedicine Services offers medical advice and medicine prescriptions from a certified doctor without needing to wait in a hospital room or office (this works especially well for pediatric urgent care). Call and schedule your Telemedicine visit today!
Our Mission Statement
At Statcare Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic, our mission is to provide you with the best experience in high-quality urgent care, emergency care and routine medical care without the wait.
- Evaluation and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions and minor injuries
- Rapid strep test, Monospot, Pregnancy tests, drug screenings
- Stitches for cuts and wound care (incl. Dermabond and Steri-Strips)
- X-Rays for fractures, dislocations and other orthopedic conditions
- Routine vaccines including Tetanus/Tdap vaccine, Varicella/chicken pox, MMR, Hep. B vaccine, Pneumonia vaccine, Flu vaccine
- Ingrown toenail removal
- IV Fluids for dehydration, food poisoning, and diarrhea
- IV antibiotics, Blood tests including titers
- Prescription refills, specialist referrals including CT Scans & MRI’s
- TB screening with PPD Test, and 2-step PPD testing (Mantoux tuberculosis skin test)
- DMV Eye Exam
- DOT Physicals, DOT card for CDL (new and renewal)
- School physicals, summer camp physicals, sports physicals, insurance physicals
- Burn care
- Incision and drainage (I&D) of abscesses
- Confidential STD testing and HIV test
- USCIS Immigration Physicals for Green Card, by USCIS-certified civil surgeons
- Nebulizer treatment for Asthma
- Suboxone and Sublocade therapy
- Blood and urine toxicology screenings
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Travel Clinic, Typhoid and Yellow Fever vaccinations
- Ear wax removal
- Removal and extraction of foreign body from eyes, ears, nose, and skin, including insect stings
- FAA Physicals for Pilots
- Occupational Medicine: Drug/tox screening, pre-employment physicals, on-the-job injuries, return-to-work physicals, hearing and vision screening, Concussion Protocols
- Blood tests for cholesterol, thyroid, PSA, and more
- Diabetes screening with 3 Hour GTT
- EKG’s, echocardiograms, and spirometry for lung function
- Cardiac risk assessment
- Obesity treatment and weight loss
- Dermatology and skin-care
- Blood Group testing
- Women’s Health: Pap smears, pelvic exams, breast exams
Statcare Accepts Most Insurance Plans
Check the insurance page for a complete list of insurance plans Statcare is in-network with. All urgicare centers are NOT the same – click here to read how your charges can vary. Urgicare centers attached to a hospital Emergency Room will bill at the ER rates. Regular primary care practices do not have laws to prevent labeling themselves as urgicare centers. They may refuse to see children under a certain age, and may not be open for extended hours or on holidays/weekends. Statcare walk-in clinic is the first stand-alone UCAOA accreditated center in Hicksville since 2008. Statcare has locations in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
Statcare is listed by all major insurance companies as their preferred urgicare facility; other places merely list themselves as a “participating provider”.
As a certified urgent care clinic under your health plan, you don’t need to worry–your health insurance plan will cover your services with us.
Who Statcare Serves
Statcare serves residents of Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk), Queens, Brooklyn, and Bronx.