Urgent Care Near Me
Statcare Urgent Care
Statcare provides convenient, flexible and reliable urgent care medical service within the New York metro area. Statcare has five NYC area locations (Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); and The Bronx at E. 174th Street). Statcare accepts Managed Medicaid Plans to provide much needed and timely accessibility to healthcare services with shorter wait times than emergency rooms. If you don’t have insurance, check out our charges-fees for urgent care and other medical services – we pride ourselves for transparency in healthcare costs and our fees are very reasonable.
The Statcare Difference
About Telemedicine Services
Telemedicine Services allow you to receive the same great care from the comfort of your home! Statcare Telemedicine Services offers medical advice and medicine prescriptions from a certified doctor without needing to wait in a hospital room or office (this works especially well for pediatric urgent care). Call and schedule your Telemedicine visit today!
Our Mission Statement
Statcare’s mission is to provide comprehensive medical care to our patients and our community with respect, sincerity, and compassion.
Be a leader in healthcare delivery through excellence, service, caring, technology and innovation using cutting edge
platforms to reach patients personally and remotely. Be recognized as the best place to work and best place to
receive care in the local community.
– I will establish and maintain a workplace that encourages environmental and social support for a healthy
– I will promote and support programs that support the wellness of the community I serve.
– I will encourage habits of wellness and inspire and empower my guests and team members to take
responsibility for their own health.
-I will strive to be better than myself every day.
-I will have an unrelenting and passionate focus on service.
-I will give clear communication to both guests and team members. Truthful communication will create solid,
-I will speak with good purpose using empowering and solution-centered conversations.
-I will always apologize for any upsets first and then look for a solution.
-I will only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
-I will always keep my word.
-I will only make agreements with myself and others that I am willing, able and intend to keep.
-I will communicate any potential broken agreements at the first opportunity to all parties concerned.
-I will treat others as I would like to be treated.
-I will listen with the intent to understand what is being said.
-I will acknowledge that what is said is important to the speaker.
-I will acknowledge everyone as right from their own perspective.
-I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes.
-I own everything that takes place in my life-this means I live a life with no excuses, no blaming and no denial.
-I know that for things to change, I must change first.
- Evaluation and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions and minor injuries
- Rapid strep test, Monospot, Pregnancy tests, drug screenings
- Stitches for cuts and wound care (incl. Dermabond and Steri-Strips)
- X-Rays for fractures, dislocations and other orthopedic conditions
- Routine vaccines including Tetanus/Tdap vaccine, Varicella/chicken pox, MMR, Hep. B vaccine, Pneumonia vaccine, Flu vaccine
- Ingrown toenail removal
- IV Fluids for dehydration, food poisoning, and diarrhea
- IV antibiotics, Blood tests including titers
- Prescription refills, specialist referrals including CT Scans & MRI’s
- TB screening with PPD Test, and 2-step PPD testing (Mantoux tuberculosis skin test)
- DMV Eye Exam
- DOT Physicals, DOT card for CDL (new and renewal)
- School physicals, summer camp physicals, sports physicals, insurance physicals
- Burn care
- Incision and drainage (I&D) of abscesses
- Confidential STD testing and HIV test
- USCIS Immigration Physicals for Green Card, by USCIS-certified civil surgeons
- Nebulizer treatment for Asthma
- Suboxone and Sublocade therapy
- Blood and urine toxicology screenings
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Travel Clinic, Typhoid and Yellow Fever vaccinations
- Ear wax removal
- Removal and extraction of foreign body from eyes, ears, nose, and skin, including insect stings
- FAA Physicals for Pilots
- Occupational Medicine: Drug/tox screening, pre-employment physicals, on-the-job injuries, return-to-work physicals, hearing and vision screening, Concussion Protocols
- Blood tests for cholesterol, thyroid, PSA, and more
- Diabetes screening with 3 Hour GTT
- EKG’s, echocardiograms, and spirometry for lung function
- Cardiac risk assessment
- Obesity treatment and weight loss
- Dermatology and skin-care
- Blood Group testing
- Women’s Health: Pap smears, pelvic exams, breast exams
Statcare Accepts Most Insurance Plans
Check the insurance page for a complete list of insurance plans Statcare is in-network with. All urgicare centers are NOT the same – click here to read how your charges can vary. Urgicare centers attached to a hospital Emergency Room will bill at the ER rates. Regular primary care practices do not have laws to prevent labeling themselves as urgicare centers. They may refuse to see children under a certain age, and may not be open for extended hours or on holidays/weekends. Statcare walk-in clinic is the first stand-alone UCAOA accreditated center in Hicksville since 2008. Statcare has locations in Queens, Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.
Statcare is listed by all major insurance companies as their preferred urgicare facility; other places merely list themselves as a “participating provider”.
As a certified urgent care clinic under your health plan, you don’t need to worry–your health insurance plan will cover your services with us.