Pediatric Urgent Care
About Pediatric Urgent Care
Statcare provides after hours pediatric urgent care for children above 2 years of age–both on-site and through Telemedicine (with this option, you interact with a doctor from the comfort of your home). Knowing the importance of having an exceptional physician or pediatrician for your child, Statcare pediatric urgent care helps from start to finish (with scheduled follow-ups). Our pediatric urgent care will even fax over any findings to the pediatrician’s office.
Please note that registration closes 15 minutes before closing time.
Statcare serves the Long Island residents of Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn, as well as the Bronx in NYC. If you have any questions about any conditions we treat or services we offer, call (917) 310-3371 today.
When to Bring Your Child to Statcare
Reasons to bring your child to our pediatric urgent care, includes:
You’re a Long Island, Queens, The Bronx, or Brooklyn resident with a sick child and
- You can’t wait until the next business day to see your pediatrician
- The pediatrician’s office is closed because it’s the weekend or a holiday or after hours
- Your pediatrician is unavailable or does not have any available appointments that day
- You don’t have time to make an appointment
- Your work schedule can’t accommodate the time that your pediatrician is available
- You want your child to get necessary care right away, rather than waiting the night out
- You have a school, camp, or sports physical form that needs to be filled out but you can’t depend on your pediatrician’s office to fax or mail it; or you don’t have the time to go back a second time to pick up the forms.
OR, you live in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Nassau County or Suffolk County of Long Island and have an injured child (for instance, a fracture/dislocation that needs X-rays or a cut that needs stitches), but
- The injuries are not life-threatening
- You don’t think it’s enough of an emergency to go to a NYC or Long Island emergency room
- You have been to a pediatric emergency room on a previous occasion and realized that the triage system may not prioritize your child because they aren’t that sick for an ER visit
- You are wary of the long wait times at the local emergency department (especially when you have other kids at home that need you)
- You don’t have health insurance and the astronomical expense of emergency care at local hospitals is beyond what you can afford
Also, use pediatric urgent care if you’re traveling to the Long Island or NYC area (Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens) or just visiting family in Nassau County or Suffolk County and have a sick child
- But don’t know where to go
- And have used a pediatric urgent care in the state that you reside in, but are looking for a similar urgent care in or around Nassau County or Suffolk County of Long Island
Our Pediatric Urgent Care Legacy
Statcare’s walk-in clinics have been serving Astoria, Long Island City, Woodside, Sunnyside, Corona, Brooklyn, Bronx and Long Island communities (including, Nassau and Suffolk) since 2008. Our patients come from Hicksville, Wantagh, Commack, Bethpage, Levittown, Hempstead, Massapequa, Plainview, Deer Park, Westbury, Syosset, Dix Hills, Bellmore, Bayville, Merrick, Melville, Manhasset, Oyster Bay, Huntington, Smithtown, Islip, Seaford, Freeport, Mutton Town, Stony Brook, Brentwood, Centereach, Great Neck, Port Washington, Mineola, Roslyn, East Hills, New Hyde Park, Babylon, and other Long Island communities. We serve patients in Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens, NYC as well. To read more about pediatric urgent care vs. regular urgent care, click here to see the difference.