Emergency Medical Care Visit
Statcare is an In-Network emergency care clinic with five NYC Area locations. Not sure if you should go to the Emergency Room or an Urgent Care? Read our blog: “When To Go To Urgent Care Vs. the Emergency Room”.
When you or your child needs non-life threatening emergency medical care for a non-life-threatening illness or injury, Statcare’s emergency care clinic is the most convenient choice for emergency care in Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City), and the Bronx at E. 174th Street.
Whether you are having an allergic reaction to a medicine or have a cut that needs stitches, we are here to take care of all of life’s little emergencies! Let us take care of all your stressful medical situations so you don’t get gray hair!
Why choose Statcare instead of the ER for minor emergencies?
Statcare is committed to providing great emergency care service.
- Statcare is more efficient than any emergency room- avoid the wait in an emergency room!
- Statcare provide much better service than an emergency room – get personalized care, why settle for less?
- Statcare’s emergency medical care has transparent pricing unlike an ER visit where you will receive several separate bills for your ER visit. A typical ER visit without any tests costs $1900 to $3000 versus $100 at our emergency care clinic! Get seen at Statcare for a much lower cost than any emergency room.
- Your co-pay for an ER visit if you don’t get admitted can range from $150 to $500. Call and check with your Insurance plan before going to the emergency room!
- Want faster service? Call us or pre-register online and you will be seen faster! Patient registration closes 15 mins. before closing time.
- Too sick to come in? Schedule a Telemedicine visit with us! Get the same great emergency medical care from the comfort of your home!
- Statcare has a full service dedicated After Care Department. Unlike an ER, we don’t stop taking care of you after your visit has ended!
Call us after 8 AM at (917) 310-3371 and book your appointment today!
Statcare locations open at 8 AM (Mon-Fri) and 9 AM (Sat-Sun & Holidays) for CDL DOT medical exams. Statcare’s all-inclusive $75 Fall Special CDL medical exam (Normally $99) includes your vision check and urine test at the time of the DOT medical exam visit. There will be an additional $10 charge for federal reporting.
The Statcare Difference
Statcare Urgent Care is a place you can trust for emergency care:
- Statcare has been in business 10 years.
- Statcare has 3500+ 5-star customer reviews on Best Local & Google Business, more than anyone else!
- Statcare has transparent pricing – we list our prices. ER’s never do. Statcare charges only $100 for those who want to pay for their emergency medical care themselves.
- Statcare is In Network with almost all plans as an emergency care clinic – you will not be surprised to receive an “out-of network” bill!
- Statcare providers have handled millions of Emergency Care visits – Experience you can count on!
- Statcare locations have easy parking and easy access via public transport – Access you can’t beat!
Statcare has a full-service dedicated After Care Department – we never stop taking care of our customers!
Statcare now offers Telemedicine visits. Too sick to come in? Get the same great care from the comfort of your home.
Below you’ll learn WHY going to an emergency care clinic like Statcare should be your first and only choice when you need non-life-threatening emergent care. You can also watch this Fox News report on urgent care vs. ER.
Urgent Care vs. Emergency Room vs. ER-based Fast Track or Hospital-based Urgent Care
Hospital administrators were asked this question by the Schumacher Group. In the survey, one in six hospital administrators admitted they wouldn’t use their own hospital’s ER should they be injured! That speaks volumes about emergency room overcrowding, poor service, and high costs!