Over 10 years in service
Over 2000 5 star reviews
Over 100,000 patients seen
SUBMIT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
If you are an immigrant who would like to get a green card, USCIS (the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) requires you to have a medical exam. The exam’s purpose is to make sure that everyone who enters the United States with the intention of living here for an extended period of time, are healthy and have the necessary vaccines to remain healthy.
At Statcare, we make it easy for you to understand the requirements and to complete your necessary Immigration Medical Exam. Visit any of our five locations in Astoria, Hicksville, Brooklyn, and the Bronx, all open late 365 days a year, for your affordable, fast, and easy USCIS exam in New York.
Why do I need an Immigration Medical Exam?
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services requires a medical exam to ensure that all immigrants are up-to-date with their mandatory vaccines and that they are healthy. A green card will not be issued unless an immigration exam is completed by a certified immigration doctor. Statcare has three USCIS certified doctors working at our five New York locations, so give us a call and set up your immigration medical exam today.
What does an Immigration Medical Exam consist of?
For the low, affordable price of $129, you can have all of your exam needs met in one of our five Statcare locations. Our inclusive medical clinics are set up to meet all of your needs in one location, for one price. Get your USCIS exam taken care of at your convenience, by visiting one of our USCIS certified doctors at any of our five locations, open late 365 days a year.
Anyone 15 and older will need an RPR test charged additionally at $20. This test has to be done at the civil surgeon’s office – so the charge for you will be $149 if you are 15 and older.
Statcare has three USCIS certified doctors working at our five New York locations, so give us a call and set up your immigration medical exam today.
Why should I choose Statcare Urgent & Walk-In Medical Care for my USCIS exam?
- We charge a flat fee of $129 for your immigration exam and extra necessary services.
- We have five New York locations that are open 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays, with three USCIS Civil Surgeons to serve you.
- Our facilities include on-site x-rays, blood tests, and urine tests. Everything in one place.
- We will not bill your insurance and you will have no hidden costs. $129 is all you’ll pay.
- If you are missing any of your vaccinations, we can give them to you on-site at our clinic in order to save you a trip elsewhere, or send you to the free clinic in order to save you money. We make everything as simple and affordable for you as possible.
- We are easily accessible, with our five locations near to Subways, LIRR, and bus stops.
- We are a walk-in clinic that can see you anytime for your immigration medical exam in order to obtain your green card. For more rapid service, we recommend making an appointment.