Over 10 years in service
Over 2000 5 star reviews
Over 100,000 patients seen
SUBMIT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
The Department of Transportation requires a CDL physical, also known as a DOT exam, to obtain a commercial driver’s license. Due to the heavy physical demands of a commercial driving job, it is imperative to determine your fitness and ability to perform this job, that can take a large toll on your health. You must have your DOT exam done by a doctor that is US DOT certified, so at Statcare we ensure appropriate certification of all of our doctors. Visit any of our five locations in Astoria, Hicksville, Brooklyn, or the Bronx, all of which are open late 365 days a year, for your affordable, fast, and easy DOT exam in New York.
Why should I choose Statcare Urgent and Medical Walk-In Care for my DOT exam?
- We are open late daily, 365 days a year.
- DOT exams are performed on a daily basis, including holidays and weekends.
- We are conveniently located near subways, LIRR, and bus stops.
- We do not require you to make an appointment. You can walk-in for your exam any day or time that works for you.
- We will inform you before your DOT exam renewal is required to make sure you get in on time.
- Our DOT medical examiners will submit your certification to the FMCSA while you are still in the office.
- We save you a trip to the DMV by submitting your certification to them for you.
- We do DOT physicals for several large trucking companies.
- Our low price includes Audiometry as well as other specialized things you may need to pass your test. We have no hidden fees.
- Our DOT medical examiners will provide you with a certified laminated CDL card if you desire.
Statcare’s DOT medical examiner certificates are valid in all 50 states.
Open 365 days a year.
Our medical examiner provides US DOT CDL medical exams and issues medical cards for:
- New York State Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) for truck drivers who drive commercial trucks compliant with US DOT medical examination regulations
- Renewal of existing NYS Commerical Driver’s License (CDL)
This is a Federal administrative visit related to employment; we cannot accept your health insurance for a DOT medical exam. Insurance fraud is a federal offense. Please contact your insurance company or the FMCSA with any questions.
DOT Medical Exam FAQs
Your DOT certified doctor will be making sure that you are healthy enough to complete the demanding duties of your job as a commercial driver. While it is not required that you are in the best shape, you will have to be healthy enough to pass a few tests.
Statcare’s DOT exam is all-inclusive, testing your vision, hearing, and urine to fulfill the exam requirements. The physical also tests your heart, blood pressure, as well as a handful of other areas. We do not require a drug test in order to issue your DOT medical examiner’s certificate, and only give you one if your employer requests it.