COVID-19 Testing Near Me In Merrick
Statcare will be opening a new COVID clinic in Merrick, New York. Now, residents of Merrick will have fast, safe, and affordable access to COVID-19 testing. You can even reduce your wait time by taking advantage of our touchless online registration feature, which has been in effect since February 2020.
At Statcare, we are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate health care to all patients.
COVID Clinic Now Testing in Merrick, NY
Statcare’s COVID testing in Hewlett occupies the old building that housed the Duane Reade drug store on Merrick Ave. The building shares a shopping strip with Vincent’s Bakery, The Puppy Store, and Flowers by Voegler. Located across the street is Pat’s Farms and Pizza Cuchina of North Merrick.
Statcare’s newest Newlett COVID clinic is proud to serve all residents in the Nassau County area and beyond. This includes Merrick, Hewlett, Hempstead, West Hempstead, Garden City, Franklin Square, and Freeport.
COVID-19 Testing and Urgent Care Near Me in Merrick, NY
Location: 1149-1171 Merrick Ave Merrick, NY 11566
Mon-Fri: 10 AM – 7 PM
Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 7 PM
If you want to make an appointment, click below to register.
How Statcare is Protecting Staff and Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Statcare wants every staff member and patient to feel safe at our urgent care centers and COVID testing sites. That is why we work so hard to stay up-to-date on the health and safety guidelines published by such organizations as CDC and OSHA. We have kept true to this since the start of the pandemic in February of 2020.
These are just a few of the precautions Statcare takes at all of its facilities, including its newest in Merrick:
- Statcare believes that no patient should have to wait in a cramped and crowded waiting room just to be tested for COVID-19. In February 2020, we established an online patient registration system, which is still going strong today.
- Statcare boasts Telehealth services, which allows patients to connect with Statcare Care associates from the comfort of their own homes.
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, our associates have taken over 30,000 calls and held over 62,000 chats–per month.
- Statcare ensures that all staff have adequate PPE (i.e., face masks and shields, gloves, and gowns) at all times.
- Patients seeking care at any of our urgent care centers or COVID test sites must wear a face mask.
Coronavirus Tests at Testing Site in Merrick, NY
We will offer the following tests at our Merrick COVID testing site:
Need a Safe, Convenient Local COVID Clinic?
Visit the COVID Clinic in Merrick Today
At Statcare, we want all patients to receive COVID-19 tests without issue, in a safe and clean environment. You can help us halt the spread of the virus by keeping up to date with CDC’s guidelines and visiting the NYS Department of Health website frequently.
Statcare Coronavirus Tests are Now Available In Merrick
If you are currently showing any symptoms of the virus, you should book your appointment online and refrain from coming into the office until directed by our staff.