COVID-19, Blood Tests, and STD Testing in Babylon
Get Rapid Coronavirus tests, PCR tests for travel, and all blood and urine tests at Statcare’s mobile unit. If you are seeking fast, reliable, safe, and confidential STD testing, look no further than Statcare’s newest testing site in Babylon. We are committed to keeping you safe through every step of the testing process, which begins before you even arrive on-site. You can save yourself a long wait time by booking your appointment online using our touchless registration feature.
COVID-19 Tests, Blood Tests, STD Testing Clinic in Babylon
Statcare’s mobile testing units perform blood and urine tests, COVID-19 tests, as well as STD tests in Babylon. The mobile center is situated in the recently renovated Deer Park Crossing Shopping Center, adjacent to the Ocean State Job Lot. The shopping center sits on Route 231, a lively highway that runs through Suffolk County. Nearby are such retailers as Buffalo Wild Wings, Philly Pretzel Factory, Chase Bank, LA Fitness, and Boston Market.
All Statcare COVID testing sites proudly serve their neighborhoods and surrounding areas, and this new Babylon location is no different. We serve the Suffolk County area: not just Babylon, but also Southampton, East Hampton, Islip, Riverhead, Shelter Island, Southold, and Huntington.
COVID-19 Tests, Blood Tests, and STD Tests in Babylon
Location: 1480-1502 Deer Park, Ave N. Babylon, NY 11703
This location is closed. Please consider one of our other locations nearby. They are open 7 days a week.
If you want to make an appointment, click below to register.
What Statcare Has Done to Protect Patients and Staff During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Statcare takes seriously the health and safety of all staff and patients. That is why we have gone above and beyond to maintain robust health procedures, in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines. We have upheld these standards since the onset of the pandemic in 2020 and plan to hold tight to them for as long as is appropriate.
Here are some specific steps that Statcare has taken at all of its COVID-19 testing sites:
- To keep patients from crowding in cramped waiting rooms, Statcare has implemented an online patient registration process, which has been in effect since February 2020.
- Statcare offers comprehensive Telehealth services to chat online with patients who prefer to be seen from the comforts of their own homes.
- Statcare’s Patient Care Associates have fielded over 30,000 calls and have held more than 62,000 chats online, per month, since the advent of the pandemic.
- All Statcare staff have been fully equipped with the PPE required to protect them from the virus’s spread. PPE worn includes gowns, face masks and shields, and gloves.
- Similarly, all patients who seek treatment at one of our testing sites or urgent cares must adhere to our safety guidelines, including wearing a face mask and maintaining a safe distance from others.
Coronavirus Testing Available at COVID Testing Site in Babylon, NY
At our new Babylon COVID testing site, you can receive one of the following tests:
Need a Safe, Convenient Local COVID Clinic?
Find a Statcare Urgent Care Clinic in Babylon Today
At Statcare, we understand that getting tested for COVID-19 can feel like a strange process. That is why we want to make it easy for you to receive your test without incident. Join us in stopping the spread of the virus by becoming familiar with the CDC’s guidelines for COVID symptom detection and the information published by the NYS Department of Health.
If you experience any of the classic symptoms of the virus, please book your appointment online and avoid coming into the office until prompted to do so. Our goal is to provide every patient with careful, compassionate care. Help Statcare maintain the quality of its testing sites by following these procedures!