Urgent Care Hicksville, Long Island
Statcare Urgent Care in Hicksville, Long Island is located approximately 8 blocks away from the Hicksville LIRR Station. Coming to Statcare Urgent Care in Hicksville is convenient – no wasting time looking for parking, no parking tickets to worry about, free parking!
Statcare Urgent Care Hicksville, Long Island
232 W. Old Country Road
Hicksville, NY 11801
Main Phone: (855) 9 FOR DOC
Statcare is the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care.
Check out our costs and fees for services that we provide.
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 8 PM
Sat-Sun: 9 AM – 5 PM
Holidays: 9 AM – 3 PM
If you are coming by bus from Queens to Statcare Urgent Care in Hicksville, Long Island:
- From Hillside Ave + Springfield Blvd take the N22 Jamaica-Mineola-Roosevelt Field-Hicksville Bus towards N22 LIRR Station via Hillside Ave/via Westbury Avenue going towards Hicksville (headed east)
If you are coming by train or subway from NYC to Statcare Urgent Care in Hicksville, Long Island:
- Take the A, C, or E train to 34th Street Penn Station or take the 1,2,3 train to 34 Street Herald Square and walk to Penn Station and 34th Street.
- From Penn Station take the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) going to Ronkonkoma and get off at the Hicksville station.
- From the Hicksville station we are an easy walk from the Hicksville LIRR Train Station – about 4 blocks.
- Head south on Newbridge Road toward Old Country Road.
- Alternatively, you can take a 2-minute cab ride – taxi cabs are readily available at the Hicksville LIRR station.
The Statcare Difference
StatcareUrgent Care in Hicksville, Long Island is a place you can trust:
Statcare is open 7 days a week including holidays.
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 8 pm (Brooklyn: 8 am to 9 pm)
Saturday-Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm (all locations)
Holidays: 9 am to 3 pm (all locations)
Registration closes 15 minutes before closing time at all locations.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! The emergency department of a hospital is fully staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. Statcare does not treat life-threatening emergencies.
Statcare is in-network as a designated urgent care facility with many major insurance plans. Statcare accepts most insurances (HIP, GHI, Emblem Health, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oxford, United Health Care Vytra, Cigna, 1199, MagnaCare, etc.). Statcare walk-in clinic accepts almost all major insurance except Medicaid, HealthPlus, Fidelis Medicaid (Statcare accepts Fidelis Exchange Plan).
No Insurance? No Problem!
Statcare accepts cash as well as all major credit and debit card payments from self-pay patients.
No Referral or Authorization Necessary!
You do not need a referral from your primary care physician to be seen at Statcare.
You do not need prior authorization from your insurance company either. They have certified us.
For a complete listing of accepted insurance plans, please visit our insurance page.
Please remember that as with any health plan, you may have deductibles and co-payments for which you would be responsible no matter where you went (Statcare Urgent Care or an emergency room) or who you saw (primary care physician or a specialist).
Your co-pay at Statcare is still always going to be less than that of an emergency room. If you visit our urgent care walk-in clinic and have a high deductible plan and/or your deductible has not yet been met, we will collect a $150 payment. If your deductible is higher than $150, you will receive a bill from our office for the difference.