NYC Transit Buses To Statcare Urgent Care Bronx:
- Bx12 SBS between Pelham Parkway and Fordham Road, Bronx
- Bx12 local (late night only) between Pelham Parkway and Fordham Road, Bronx
- Bx5 (weekends only) between West Farms Road/Southern Boulevard and Bay Plaza, Bronx
- Bx23 between Pelham Bay and Co-Op City Loop, Bronx
- Bx26 between Co-Op City Section 5 and Bedford Park, Bronx
- Bx28 between Co-Op City Section 5 and Fordham Center, Bronx
- Bx29 between City Island and Bay Plaza, Bronx
- Bx30 between Co-Op City Section 5 and Norwood, Bronx
- Bx38 between Bay Plaza and Norwood, Bronx
- Q50 between Co-Op City and Flushing, Queens
- BxM7 between Co-Op City and Midtown Manhattan, NYC
Subway To Statcare Urgent Care Bronx:
- #5, 6 subway to bus station
The Statcare Difference
StatcareUrgent Care in Hicksville, Long Island is a place you can trust:
Statcare is open 7 days a week including holidays.
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 8 pm (Brooklyn: 8 am to 10 pm)
Saturday-Sunday: 9 am to 5 pm (all locations)
Holidays: 9 am to 3 pm (all locations)
Registration closes 15 minutes before closing time at all locations.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! The emergency department of a hospital is fully staffed and equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. Statcare does not treat life-threatening emergencies.
Statcare is in-network as a designated urgent care facility with many major insurance plans. Statcare accepts most insurances (HIP, GHI, Emblem Health, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oxford, United Health Care Vytra, Cigna, 1199, MagnaCare, etc.). Statcare walk-in clinic accepts almost all major insurance except Medicaid, HealthPlus, Fidelis Medicaid (Statcare accepts Fidelis Exchange Plan).
No Insurance? No Problem!
Statcare accepts cash as well as all major credit and debit card payments from self-pay patients.
No Referral or Authorization Necessary!
You do not need a referral from your primary care physician to be seen at Statcare.
You do not need prior authorization from your insurance company either. They have certified us.
For a complete listing of accepted insurance plans, please visit our insurance page.
Please remember that as with any health plan, you may have deductibles and co-payments for which you would be responsible no matter where you went (Statcare Urgent Care or an emergency room) or who you saw (primary care physician or a specialist).
Your co-pay at Statcare is still always going to be less than that of an emergency room. If you visit our urgent care walk-in clinic and have a high deductible plan and/or your deductible has not yet been met, we will collect a $150 payment. If your deductible is higher than $150, you will receive a bill from our office for the difference.