Statcare Urgent Care has walk-in facilities located in Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); the Bronx at E. 174th Street; Jackson Heights, the Queen; Midtown Manhattan in Manhattan and Jamaica, Queens. Statcare is the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care. Check out our costs and fees for services that we provide including prices for X-Rays for fractures and Arthritic Conditions.
You do not need an appointment. Just walk in and be seen, 7 days a week! Statcare also does Telemedicine – schedule your visit today!
We treat both adults and children of all ages.
Statcare is staffed by emergency room providers experienced in treating all types of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Some of the medical conditions we treat include
- Flu, Mono
- Strep Throat / Sore Throat
- Bronchitis / Chest Cold
- Sinus Infection / Sinusitis
- Urinary Tract Infections / UTI
- Yeast Infections / Vaginitis
- Fractures, Orthopedic Injuries
- Women’s Health Issues
- Illnesses in Kids of All Ages
- Asthma, Coughs and Colds
- Ear Infections, Allergies
- Cuts, Wounds, Stitches
- Diarrhea and Nausea
- Travel Health
- Dehydration, Diabetes Screening
- Ingrown Toenails
- Joint Pain, Arthritis, Back Pain
- Neck Pain , Whiplash, Car Accidents
- Falls, Work Accidents/Injuries, Chemical Exposures
- Dizziness, Heart Failure
- Gout, Colon Cancer Screening
- Allergic Reactions, Bed Bug bites, Hives
- Poison Ivy, Lyme’s Disease
- Dog Bites, Animal & Tick Bites
- Pre-Diabetes & Diabetes Management
- Prostate & Cancer Screening
- Diet & Weight Loss
Statcare serves the Long Island residents of Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn, as well as the Bronx in NYC. If you have any questions about any conditions we treat or services we offer, call (917) 310-3371 today.