No Appointments or Referrals Necessary! Open 365 Days a Year!
Statcare has earned the Urgent Care Association of America Accreditation (UCAOA) and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. The UCAOA accreditation is given to organizations that meet or exceed nationally recognized standards for quality patient care and safety.
5000+ ONLINE FIVE-STAR RATINGS. 10 YEARS IN BUSINESS. MILLIONS SEEN. IN-NETWORK. SHORT WAIT. QUALITY CARE.
Statcare: More Than An Urgent Care
Urgent Care walk in is always a better choice than emergency rooms and retail clinics especially when it comes to your financial responsibility for the bill. Statcare is In-Network with Insurance Plans. Your health plan may cover your visit to any of our urgent care locations.
This is Statcare’s 12th year in business and thousands of 5-Star Customer Reviews are testimony to the excellent and nearest walk-in clinic, service you can expect at our facilities. Our Telemedicine Services provide virtual care, allowing you to get treated from the comfort of your home without having the need to come to our urgent care centers. Our Telemedicine and stat medical providers can send in your prescriptions and all you have to do is pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy near you.
Board-certified urgent care doctors, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants work together to forward Statcare’s mission of providing convenient care and comprehensive medical services. We treat allergic reactions, broken bones, and minor emergencies that are not life-threatening. You can walk in or make a same-day appointment online to get medical treatment on time.
*For severe chest pain, heart attack, uncontrolled bleeding, or difficulty in breathing, we highly recommend going to a hospital ER, emergency department, or emergency medical care near me.
Comprehensive Health Services All Year Round
Every day the experienced emergency room providers at Statcare walk-in urgent care clinics in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx observation suites, diagnose and treat hundreds of minor injuries and illnesses, including strep throat and sore throat, flu, bronchitis, and chest cold, sinus infection/sinusitis, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, cuts, wounds, fractures, orthopedic injuries, and much more. We also offer COVID testing services in the clinic or on-site.
Our walk-in clinic offers women’s health exams (breast exam, pelvic exam, Pap smear) provided by our on-staff female primary care physicians. We are the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care. Check out our costs and fees. Read our blog for interesting tips and guidance on common medical conditions or issues.
Although we are not open 24 hours, like ERs are, our clinics are open for extended hours, even on Saturdays, Sundays, and during holidays.
If you have any questions about our services or want to find walk-in clinics in other locations and walk-in doctors near me, call (917) 540-6283. Get treated at our nearest walk-in medical clinic near me, any time!
Advantages of Statcare
- We have transparent pricing
- Our visits cost less than other stat clinics
- Ample parking, great access to public transport
- UCAOA Accredited Facilities (not just ‘certified’ centers) in the United States
- Open after hours, weekends & holidays
- You may check-in online to get seen first.
- Quality care services 7 days a week at all locations
- Open evenings (registration closes 15 mins before closing time)
- Get great medical aid from the comfort of your home. Schedule a Telemedicine visit now!
- Online resources include Patient portal, Forms, and more
- Dedicated After Care Department
Statcare’s Occupational Health Services Meet Today’s Workplace Needs.
We specialize in accessible value-driven and coordinated workers’ comp injury services through appropriate, cost-effective occupational medicine focused on return-to-work strategies for injured employees.
The Statcare Program includes three core offerings that are customized to meet the needs of each employer:
- Workers’ Comp Injury Aid
- Employer Services
HEALTH & WELLNESS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY, INCLUDING KIDS ABOVE 2 YEARS OF AGE
Statcare is Convenient
- A one-stop-shop for all medical problems
- STD treatment & follow-up
- On-site lab and on-site X-rays.
- PPD TB test / Two-step PPD
- COVID-19 testing
- Vaccines for adults and children.
- Travel clinic vaccines and immunizations.
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, DOT, pre-employment, immigration/green card
- In-network clinic with most major Insurance Plans
- We see self-pay patients and believe in transparency. Check out our fees and costs.