***New Office Hours & COVID-19 Testing (Nasal Swab & Antibody Test)***
We are seeing all patients including walk-ins. You must wear a mask to be seen.
Our new office hours are: 9AM to 8PM (Mon-Fri) and 9AM to 4PM (Sat-Sun).
We have successfully performed 4000+ COVID-19 tests in “Tents” and designated areas. We maintain our offices as safe and sterile environments for our visitors.
All registration is now online – please click “Book Appointment” box in right upper corner to make an appointment.
Urgent & Walk-In Medical Care.
Open 365 Days a Year!
No Appointments or Referrals Necessary! Open 365 Days a Year!
Statcare has earned the Urgent Care Association of America Accreditation (UCAOA) and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. The UCAOA accreditation is given to organizations that meet or exceed nationally recognized standards for quality patient care and safety.
Statcare Urgent Care: More Than An Urgent Care
Urgent Care is always a better choice than the Emergency Room esp. when it comes to your financial responsibility for the bill. Read “When To Go To Urgent Care Vs. the Emergency Room” if you aren’t sure. Statcare Urgent Care is In-Network with Insurance Plans so your health plan covers your medical care visit at all our urgent care locations. This is Statcare’s 12th year in business and thousands of 5-Star Customer Reviews are testimony to the excellent service you can expect at our urgent care facilities. Statcare’s Telemedicine Services allow you to get treated from the comfort of your home without having the need to come to the urgent care centers. Our Telemedicine providers can send in your prescriptions and all you have to do is pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy near you. Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants work to forward Statcare’s mission of providing comprehensive medical care. At Statcare we treat allergic reactions, broken bones and minor emergencies that are not life-threatening. You can walk in or make a same day appointment online to get seen on time.
Comprehensive Care 365 Days a Year
Every day the experienced emergency room providers at Statcare walk-in clinic in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx diagnose and treat hundreds of conditions and minor injuries, including strep throat and sore throat, flu, bronchitis and chest cold, sinus infection/sinusitis, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, cuts, wounds, fractures, orthopedic injuries, and much more.We also offer women’s health exams (breast exam, pelvic exam, Pap smear) provided by our on-staff female health care providers. Statcare is the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care. Check out our costs and fees. Read our blog for interesting tips and guidance on common medical issues
Advantages of Statcare
- Statcare has transparent pricing
- Statcare visits cost less than other Urgent Care
- Ample parking, great access to public transport
- UCAOA Accredited Facilities (not just ‘certified’ centers).
- Open after hours, weekends & holidays
- Check-in online and get seen on time! Pre-registered & patients with appointments seen first.
- Walk-in Urgent Care 7 days a week at all locations
- Open evenings (registration closes 15 mins before closing time)
- Get great medical care from the comfort of your home. Schedule a Telemedicine visit now!
- Online resources include Patient portal, Forms and more
- Dedicated After Care Department for continuity care
Statcare’s Occupational Health Services Meet Today’s Workplace Needs.
Statcare specializes in accessible value-driven and coordinated workers’ comp injury services through appropriate, cost-effective care focused on return-to-work strategies for injured employees.
The Statcare Program includes three core offerings that are customized to meet the needs of each employer:
- Workers’ Comp Injury Care
- Employer Services
- Wellness Programs
Statcare is Convenient
- One-stop shop for all medical problems
- STD treatment & follow-up
- On-site lab and X-rays.
- PPD TB test / Two-step PPD
- Vaccines for adults and children.
- Travel clinic vaccines and immunizations.
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, DOT, pre-employment, immigration/green card
- Statcare is an in-network Urgent Care Clinic with most major Insurance Plans
- We see self-pay patients and believe in transparency in healthcare. Check out our urgent care fees and costs.