In New York City, all for-hire vehicles, including those operated by Uber and Lyft drivers, must have an NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) license.…
Urgent Care Personalized For You
– Valid for influenza vaccine (flu shot)
– Can not be combined with consultation, health insurance, or other special offers
– Valid for self-pay patients
– Must carry coupon at the time of visit
Statcare Urgent Care: More Than An Urgent Care
Urgent Care is always a better choice than the Emergency Room esp. when it comes to your financial responsibility for the bill. Read “When To Go To Urgent Care Vs. the Emergency Room” if you aren’t sure. Statcare Urgent Care is In-Network with Insurance Plans so your Insurance covers your medical care visit with us. This is Statcare’s 10th year in business and thousands of 5-Star Customer Reviews are testimony to the excellent service you can expect at our urgent care facilities Statcare now offers Telemedicine visits! Statcare is a high-tech, state-of-the-art, computerized urgent care facility with locations in Hicksville, NY; Astoria, NY; Brooklyn, NYC; and two locations in the Bronx: Bartow Avenue (Co-op City) and E. 174th Street. Feeling too sick to walk in? Statcare’s Telemedicine Services allow you to get treated from the comfort of your home! Call us and schedule your Telemedicine visit today! Our Telemedicine providers can send in your prescriptions and all you have to do is pick up your prescriptions! Statcare’s mission is to provide comprehensive medical care to our patients and our community with respect, sincerity and compassion.
Advantages of Statcare
- Statcare has transparent pricing
- Statcare visits cost less than other Urgent Care
- Ample parking, great access to public transport
- UCAOA Accredited Facilities (not just ‘certified’ centers).
- Open after hours, weekends & holidays
- Check-in online and get seen on time! Pre-registered & patients with appointments seen first.
- Walk-in Urgent Care 7 days a week at all locations
- Open evenings (registration closes 15 mins before closing time)
- Get great medical care from the comfort of your home. Schedule a Telemedicine visit now!
- Online resources include Patient portal, Forms and more
- Dedicated After Care Department for continuity care
Statcare’s Occupational Health Services Meet Today’s Workplace Needs.
Statcare specializes in accessible value-driven and coordinated workers’ comp injury services through appropriate, cost-effective care focused on return-to-work strategies for injured employees.
The Statcare Program includes three core offerings that are customized to meet the needs of each employer:
- Workers’ Comp Injury Care
- Employer Services
- Wellness Programs
Statcare is Convenient
- One-stop shop for all medical problems
- STD treatment & follow-up
- On-site lab and X-rays.
- PPD TB test / Two-step PPD
- Vaccines for adults and children.
- Travel clinic vaccines and immunizations.
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, DOT, pre-employment, immigration/green card
- Statcare is an in-network Urgent Care Clinic with most major Insurance Plans
- We see self-pay patients and believe in transparency in healthcare. Check out our urgent care fees and costs.
Comprehensive Care 365 Days a Year
Every day the experienced emergency room providers at Statcare walk-in clinic in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx diagnose and treat hundreds of conditions and minor injuries, including strep throat and sore throat, flu, bronchitis and chest cold, sinus infection/sinusitis, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, cuts, wounds, fractures, orthopedic injuries, and much more.We also offer women’s health exams (breast exam, pelvic exam, Pap smear) provided by our on-staff female health care providers. Statcare is the #1 choice for people looking for transparency in health care. Check out our costs and fees. Read our blog for interesting tips and guidance on common medical issues