Statcare Urgent Care Walk-in Clinic
No Waiting. No Appointments Needed.
Walk in and get seen now!
Statcare walk in clinic is a high-tech, state-of-the-art, computerized urgent care facility located in Hicksville, NY and Astoria, NY. Our mission is to provide you with the best experience in high quality urgent, emergent, and routine medical care without the wait.
Statcare is the most convenient emergency medical care anywhere in Queens and Long Island. You can avoid going to the ER for minor emergencies – we’re more efficient and provide better service at a lower cost than any emergency room in Hicksville, Astoria, or New York City.
Plus, Statcare has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. The Joint Commission accredits hospitals and their emergency rooms. Statcare is the only urgent care center in Long Island certified by the Joint Commission.
Advantages of Statcare:
No appointments, referrals, or pre-authorization needed:
- Walk-in urgent care 7 days a week
- You do not need a referral from your primary care physician
- You do not need prior authorization from your insurance company
Open after hours:
- Open on weekends until 5 PM
- Open evenings until 8 PM
- Open on all holidays
- Digital X-rays to diagnose and treat fractures and dislocations, kidney stones, pneumonia, and other conditions
- On-site lab for blood work; we perform many tests while you wait
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, DOT, pre-employment, immigration/green card
- Vaccines for adults and children including flu, pneumonia, hepatitis B, MMR, varicella (chicken pox), tetanus (DTaP)
- Travel clinic vaccines and immunizations including yellow fever, typhoid fever, malaria
- PPD TB test / Two-step PPD
- STD screening
In-network urgent care clinic with all major insurance plans:
- United Health Care
- UHC Community Plan
- Emblem Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Health Republic
- Tricare, and many more!
No insurance? No problem!
- We see self-pay patients on a walk-in basis at our urgent care facility.
- Our charges are very reasonable and we accept cash and credit cards.
Comprehensive Care 365 Days a Year
Every day the experienced emergency room providers at Statcare walk in clinic in Hicksville and Astoria diagnose and treat hundreds of conditions and minor injuries, including strep throat and sore throat, flu, bronchitis, sinus infections, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, cuts, wounds, fractures, orthopedic injuries, and much more. We also offer women’s health exams (breast exam, pelvic exam, Pap smear) provided by our on-staff female physician.
If you have any questions about our services, call (855) 9 FOR DOC. If you need urgent care, walk in and be seen any time!
Statcare walk in clinic has been serving Long Island (Nassau County and Suffolk County) since 2007. Statcare Astoria sees patients from Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and NYC. Our patients come from Astoria, Long Island City, Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Sunnyside, Corona in Queens, NYC and Hicksville, Wantagh, Commack, Bethpage, Levittown, Hempstead, Massapequa, Plainview, Deer Park, Westbury, Syosset, Dix Hills, Bellmore, Bayville, Merrick, Manhasset, Melville, Brentwood, Oyster Bay, Huntington, Smithtown, Islip, Babylon, Seaford, Bethpage, Freeport, Long Beach, Mutton Town, Stony Brook, Centereach, Great Neck, Port Washington, Mineola, Roslyn, Levittown, East Hills, New Hyde Park, Valley Stream and other Long Island communities.