Statcare Walk-In for Urgent Medical Care
No Waiting. No Appointments Needed. Walk In and Be Seen Now!
Statcare walk-in clinic is a high-tech, state-of-the-art, computerized urgent care facility located in Hicksville, NY; Astoria, NY; Brooklyn, NYC; and two locations in the Bronx: Bartow Avenue (Co-op City) and E. 174th Street. Our mission is to provide you with the best experience in high quality urgent, emergent, and routine medical care without the wait.
Statcare is the most convenient emergency medical care anywhere in Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Hicksville in Long Island. You can avoid going to the ER for minor emergencies – we’re more efficient and provide better service at a lower cost than any emergency room in Hicksville, Astoria, or New York City.
Plus, Statcare has earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. The Joint Commission accredits hospitals and their emergency rooms. Statcare is the only urgent care center in Long Island certified by The Joint Commission.
Advantages of Statcare
No appointments, referrals, or pre-authorization needed
- Walk-in urgent care 7 days a week at all locations
- You do not need a referral from your primary care physician to be seen at Statcare
- You do not need prior authorization from your insurance company to be seen at Statcare
- Medical care for the whole family, including pediatric urgent care for kids above 2 years of age
- Statcare treat adults and children above 2 years of age
- At Statcare, you never have to wait more than 20 minutes to be seen
- At Statcare, you can check in online
- Ample parking
Open after hours
- Open on weekends
- Open evenings
- Open on all holidays
- Digital X-rays to diagnose and treat fractures and dislocations, kidney stones, pneumonia, and other conditions
- On-site lab for blood work; we perform many tests while you wait
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, DOT, pre-employment, immigration/green card
- Vaccines for adults and children including flu, pneumonia, hepatitis B, MMR, varicella (chicken pox), tetanus (DTaP)
- Travel clinic vaccines and immunizations including yellow fever, typhoid fever, malaria
- PPD TB test / Two-step PPD
- STD screening
Statcare is an in-network Urgent Care Clinic with most major insurance plans
No insurance? No problem!
- We see self-pay patients on a walk-in basis at Statcare's urgent care facilitites.
- Our charges are very reasonable and we accept cash and credit cards at all locations.
Comprehensive Care 365 Days a Year
Every day the experienced emergency room providers at Statcare walk-in clinic in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx diagnose and treat hundreds of conditions and minor injuries, including strep throat and sore throat, flu, bronchitis and chest cold, sinus infection/sinusitis, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, cuts, wounds, fractures, orthopedic injuries, and much more. We also offer women’s health exams (breast exam, pelvic exam, Pap smear) provided by our on-staff female physician.
If you have any questions about our services, call (855) 9 FOR DOC. If you need urgent care, walk in and be seen any time!
Statcare walk in clinic has been serving Long Island (Hicksville in Nassau County) since 2007. Statcare offices in Astoria, Brooklyn, and the Bronx see patients from all boroughs of NYC. Our patients come from Brooklyn, the Bronx, Astoria, Long Island City, Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Woodside, Sunnyside, Corona in Queens, NYC and Hicksville, Wantagh, Commack, Bethpage, Levittown, Hempstead, Massapequa, Plainview, Deer Park, Westbury, Syosset, Dix Hills, Bellmore, Bayville, Merrick, Manhasset, Melville, Brentwood, Oyster Bay, Huntington, Smithtown, Islip, Babylon, Seaford, Freeport, Long Beach, Mutton Town, Stony Brook, Centereach, Great Neck, Port Washington, Mineola, Roslyn, East Hills, New Hyde Park, Valley Stream, and other Long Island communities.